Friday, June 7, 2013
2013 Summer Leadership Institute in San Antonio
I am currently attending the SLI in San Antonio. This is the third institute that I have been fortunate to attend. When I took over as principal in Paducah two summers ago, my superintendent allowed me to attend with he and the board. I love being able to attend and hear some of the different perspectives from other administrators and school board members from different locations across the state of Texas. The presentations for the most part have been very good and I have walked out of them with things that I can incorporate as I continue my journey as the instructional leader in PISD. If you have not had a chance to attend, you need to do so. My next step is to present with our superintendent and members of our board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment